OUTSOURCED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Every business needs a financial executive, a financial director, a chief financial officer, or a financial manager to ensure that it is well-governed, effectively operated and controlled, and attractive to other stakeholders. Not every business needs, or can afford, a full-time executive however. The requirement may be for one day a month, one day a week or four days a week.
It may even be an interim need based on a business event, a staff member exit or a project.
Engagements can be on-going or short-term, including full-scope outsourced financial management or specific concentration in one area.
In addition to cost effective solutions that help improve your outsourced financial management, and ultimately, profitability, we also add value through our approach:
- Strategic financial partnering with the CEO or business owner,
- Financial advisory services,
- A committed approach to adding value and growing your business,
- Hands-on service to make sure we understand your business and its needs,
- Flexible tailor made management resource with a human touch delivered in a cost effective way,
- Maintaining the high standards, ethics and integrity of the chartered accountancy profession,
- Independent perspective and financial leadership,
- Affording the CEO or business owner the time to focus on the business.
We offer the following critical services:
- Company registration and statutory compliance,
- Structuring the business,
- Corporate image consultation,
- Setting up of accounting departments and systems,
- Business banking consultation,
- Finance applications,
- Accounting package decision-making and implementation,
- Tax registrations.
- Compilation and review of Business Plans,
- Strategic plan setup and review,
- Budget planning and preparation, financial modelling and forecasting,
- Feasibility studies,
- Cash flow forecasting,
- Due diligence exercises.
Outsourced Financial Management
- Generating, enhancing and interpreting management reports,
- Analysis of performance criteria and benchmarks to support decision-making and control,
- Cash flow management,
- Costing and Pricing exercises,
- Accounting assistance and audit readiness,
- Streamlining processes and updating technology,
- Consultation on PAYE, VAT and other statutory requirements,
- Tax planning, structuring and compliance,
- Tax returns,
- Companies Act compliance,
- Other areas of statutory compliance,
- Identification of key risks, and implementation of financial and business controls,
- Identifying areas for profit improvement, cost reduction, and analysis of product and customer profitability,
- Advising on areas of corporate governance.